Re: embedded select

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 07:04:59 +0100

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 02:57:50 GMT, "Luch" <optimaljedi_at_nospam.com> wrote:

>Now, this works fine for me in 8i and above, but not in 8.0.5. What I'd like
>to know is if this is something new to 8i, and if so, is there any kind of
>"add-on" or anything I can do to an 8.0.5 to make it work there as well?

It is 8i, and usually you don't need it all, and you should only use it once you've learned conventional SQL. The add-on you are requesting is called
"upgrade 8.0.5 to 8i"

8.0.5 has been desupported more than a year ago anyway.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Nov 23 2002 - 00:04:59 CST