installing oracle applications 11i on redhat 8.0

From: Steven Dahlin <sdahlin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:06:34 -0700

I am having trouble installing oracle applications 11i on a redhat 8.0 box. The installation process goes to the point where it launches a java installation app called riwizard. Then ... nothing. No windows, no error messages, nada. I have tried to find out what may be the problem but so far nothing. There are lots of messages on various errors such as null pointer exceptions and so on but this gives me nothing.

Has anyone tried installing 11i on redhat 8.0?

Steve Received on Fri Nov 22 2002 - 10:06:34 CST