Re: Start service with VB

From: scotty <invalid-spammer_at_invalid.invalid>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:30:27 +0000

Billy Verreynne wrote:

>Yep. My dislike of VB stems from firsthand client-server development
>experience.

Ive done some of that stuff, some comms routines too, so it hasnt been too bad. I know what you mean though, i'm getting to the point where i'm beginning to tire of it.

>Nah.. I have Delphi. It is an excellent cure for VB infection.

Never given it a go, perhaps I should, I like the way that delphi executables are always so small, as soon as you throw in any data access to VB you end up with a 20mb MDAC deployment. Received on Fri Nov 22 2002 - 05:30:27 CST