Re: find out default transaction isolation level

From: Michael Howitz <mhowitz_at_firemail.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:38:55 +0100

Jusung Yang wrote:
> This has been discussed several times recently. You can do a search in
> this NG for "isolation level"

sorry, but i do not get it. (after searching half an our using google) so i will discribe my problem a bit more precise: we have some oracle-installations in our company with different oracle versions from 8.1.5 to 9.2. all seem to behave equal but one has problems with transactions. it seems to have another (i.e. higher) transaction isolation level by default. (it is version 9.2.0.1.0)

is this possible? is there a way to find which transaction isolation lever is currently set?

--
mac

real email-adress: mac clondiag com