Re: Oracle+SunSystem+Windows - migration

From: MePhi <mephi_at_w-sieci.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:22:14 +0100

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> What is your issue?
>
> If Oracle is installed on both boxes ... just do an export from the
> parent and an import on the child. No migration or upgrade is required.
>
> Daniel Morgan

Hello,

Forgive me, but i really understand Oracle migration issues. Primary point is to migrate SunSystems applications to new versions, not the Oracle.

Did anyone has experience or .docs for migrating SunSystem application on Windows NT to Windows 2000.

Marcin Kwasninski Received on Thu Nov 21 2002 - 02:22:14 CST