user-schema ??

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:33:25 +0100

Hi,
I have some table created under a user and is attached to the schema of the user.
I would like to move this table to an other schema is-it possible ?

second question about user-schema
I've got an user which can alter, create table modify data and so on... I want to limit it to change the data (INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, SELECT) and that's all.
but I want to create a new user which can do the changes of the structure of the tables (CREATE, ALTER ..) and make request on it (INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE, SELECT) last question :
what is the difference between USER and SCHEMA? I see that my schema have the same name of my user but if i create a new user which can create tables, those tables would be on which schema ?? must I do a thing like this create table MY_SCHEMA."THE_TABLE" (...) ?? thx for responses Received on Wed Nov 20 2002 - 09:33:25 CST