crystal report produces ORA-01007 error

From: Xenofon Grigoriadis <xenofon.grigoriadis_at_planet-interkom.de>
Date: 20 Nov 2002 06:58:27 -0800

Hi there!

I have a report with a non-standard format.

Now, I want to extend the report to use some other table-fields, but the Oracle-DB says :"variable not in select list".

How can I extend the report by a field? Viewing the SQL-Statement I can modify the FROM, WHERE, ORDER BY and GROUP BY sections but not the select section.

I can not use also this stupid report-assistent, which drives me crazy, because there is no "OK" or something like that and because he always my format.

Can anybody help out? If the information is not enough, does hesitate to ask and I give more information to the problem.

Thanks a lot in advance... Received on Wed Nov 20 2002 - 08:58:27 CST