installation and JRE 1.3

From: Lefteris Neoptolemou <eneoptol_at_cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:29:37 +0200

I am very new to Oracle database and I am trying to install Database V.9i.2 on a computer running windows XP. I installed the Java Access Bridge via the access_setup.bat file (from disk1 directory) but the installer doesn't realise I have the files and expects to find them in the newly created directory OraInstall2002-11-16_08-28-07PM. I also installed the JDK which includes the JRE 1.4 but again the Universal installer doesn't know where the Java files are.

I am not sure that what I say is correct or I am not even sure if I really undrestand the correct procedure for the installation.

Could someone give me a help?

Thanks

Lefteris Received on Sun Nov 17 2002 - 08:29:37 CST