Re: Too many schemas!

From: Noodles <noodles_at_aol.com>
Date: 17 Nov 2002 12:55:10 GMT

Donatella,

You might look into fine-grained access control where you would have 1 schema and each client would only see their data. You still need to tag the data with client ids, but the query "predication" would be taken care of.

We've sucessfully used fine-grained access for tables in the million record range and 7 unique "clients". ( and NO, I don't work for Oracle)

Cliff Received on Sun Nov 17 2002 - 06:55:10 CST