Re: Page setup in Report Builder 6

From: Aca Vasic <acko_at_ni.ac.yu>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:29:00 +0100

Sorry if I'm boring, but I'll try once more. I can set margins in design mode. I also can set pagesize in design mode. I can even set pagesize with parameter in command line when I invoke runreport.
But, here is the problem in details:
I have to print report on receipt paper an I need page 3m long. (Printer allows that size of paper). I've adjust pagesize and margins in design mode. But, when I try to run report from application (report should be printed without parameter form), report is always cut off at 29 cm. (printer has a cutter).
When I try to run the same report with parameter form, in runreport menu File -> Page Setup, every time I can see length of page set on printer properly (3m), but bottom margin is, for example, 55 inches. When I set bottom margin at 0 (or some normal number), report is printed fine. But EVERY time, I run report with parameter form, bottom margin is set to 55 inches, and report is cut off unless I manually set bottom margin. So, margins set in design mode are not problem, but printer margins (page setup in printer properties). When I try to print some very long text from notepad, there weren't any problems.
Thanks for your time...