Oracle Gateway + Sybase Anyware

From: Evgeny Filippenkov <filippenkov_at_svitonline.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:43:02 +0200

Hello !
I have installed Oracle Transparent Gateway for Sybase ver. 8.1.6 under W2K, configured it and connected to Sybase Anyware 12.5. Gateway works fine. I can read data from Sybase and perform remote transaction but when I tried to commit _distributed_ transaction I received next error : SQL> commit;
commit
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-02053: transaction 7.135.2649 committed, some remote DBs may be in-doubt ORA-28500: connection from ORACLE to a non-Oracle system returned this message:
[Transparent gateway for SYBASE]tm_recover-forget commitconfirm: cannot delete
CC record(nvDeleteCCRecord) rc=-2224 tdp=: anyware ORA-02063: preceding 2 lines from ANYNI

--
The transaction was commited on the both databases, but gateway didn't
delete line from table RECOVER.HS_TRANSACTON_LOG on Sybase side. User

(0) DELETE FROM RECOVER.HS_TRANSACTION_LOG WHERE
(0) (RECOVER.HS_TRANSACTION_LOG.GLOBAL_TRAN_ID = ?)
-- I guess the problem is because in where clause plased "?" instead of real transaction ID. Does anybody know how to resolve this problem ? Thanks in advance.