Re: finding # of days between two dates?

From: RK <rajXesh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Nov 2002 06:25:32 -0800

mcohen_at_attbi.com (Mike Cohen) wrote in message <snip>
> Ed,
>
> Well, with all due respect, did anyone even bother to inquire as to
> whether or not I even DID try to consult a book? Or which book or
> even books? Seems to me the most ignorant question is the one not
> asked, for it leads to all sorts of conclusions and assumptions that
> could, in all likelihood, be false. I suppose though that being all
> high and mighty allows one to assume certain things.
>
> You and Sybrand may not want to come across being and pompous but I
> don't see how myself or anyone else can take you any other way. I
> mean, how hard is it, and how little time would it have taken, to
> answer the original question? I really don't understand people such
> as yourselves that would rather feel good about themselves by making
> others feel bad instead of feeling good about yourselves by helping
> others. Jeez, is that really so hard?
>
> Mike

All right Mike, I'll bite: Which book or books DID you consult that did not have date arithmetic?

Did you miss this F SQL Manual
http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle9i/doc_library/release2/server.920/a96540/operators3.htm#1031199

Or the F PL/SQL Manual
http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle9i/doc_library/release2/appdev.920/a96624/03_types.htm#39866