Concatanating results in one string

From: Joe Smith <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:24:20 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to do a query to return all the values in one column concatanated as if it was only one result:

Field

"A"
"B"
"C"

select ??? from table ==> "ABC"

Is this possible?
I've looked the SQL reference, but I can't find anything there (the concat function doesn't seem to allow this, does it?)

I'm using Oracle 8.1.7

Thanks in advance! Received on Wed Nov 13 2002 - 07:24:20 CST