Re: Oracle Licenses

From: Robbert Van der Hoorn <rvanderhoorn_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:21:14 +0100

Wait untill close to may 31, and then order your licenses. You'll get the best offers because the Oracle Sales guys have to score their Oracle Miles to get their vacation to Mallorca....

Robbert

"Stéphane ROMANET" <sromanet53_at_hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:aqqfga$nua$1_at_news-reader11.wanadoo.fr...