Re: Trigger not compiling

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:00:02 GMT

Hulk wrote:

> Membership of this group is voluntary so crying about posts is completely
> reduntant. If you do not like a question, do not answer it.
>
> -- people have questions yunno, and sometimes the obvious escapes you even
> when you have tried for hours to find out what is wrong. It happens to us
> all Sybrand ..
>
> "Sybrand Bakker" <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message
> > On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 21:48:35 +0100, "Robbert Van der Hoorn"
> > <rvanderhoorn_at_wanadoo.nl> wrote:
> >
> > >Affraid to lose support fees?
> >

> > No, to waste spare free time by answering questions that should have
> > been prevented by the poster doing some homework before posting.
> >

> > Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA
> >
> > To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address

Actually complaining about posts accomplishes quite a bit. While it does not solve 100% of the problems. More and more people are posting operating system and version information.

When you ignore the post you not only don't help the person posting ... you don't give them any way of correcting their posting to get the answer they need.

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon Nov 11 2002 - 15:00:02 CST