Which table holds the package body?

From: Praveen <pmohanan_at_directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:22:01 -0800

Hi..All,

     I am trying to find out whether Oracle stores the dependencies of a Package i.e.. the associated Procedures/Functions in a table. So, when I query for a package in the table, I should get the name of the object & type (function/procedure...) ?

Secondly, all_source table only stores the header of the package, where can i find the body of the package?

TIA, Regards,

PM Received on Mon Nov 11 2002 - 11:22:01 CST