Re: View updating in practice?

From: Alexander Kuznetsov <Alexander.Kuznetsov_at_marshmc.com>
Date: 11 Nov 2002 06:31:10 -0800

Hi,
I'll respectfully disagree.
We aren't stupid. We were always well aware of this possibility of (1=1).
The solution filters out very simple and very common human error (as I said before, 20 some times in my experience ALONE). Also it leaves way to say "shut up, I know what I'm doing (1=1)". Also it limits the consequences of knowing what I'm doing to my own data (ENTERD_BY = CURRENT USER). Received on Mon Nov 11 2002 - 08:31:10 CST