Re: finding # of days between two dates?

From: Russell Fray <news_at_it-logic.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 14:18:49 -0000

"Sybrand Bakker" <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:hnnssuc297321432ih8kaig62h1t31io54_at_4ax.com...
> Conversations are recorded at the archives at http://groups.google.com

I'm very happy for you. And I assume you ALWAYS search through every single post before asking a question. (to which you'll reply "yes" but I expect in reality is not the case).

If you are in an office and have a problem, do you ALWAYS read through every book and search every forum before asking the question, especially as (as several people pointed out) it's a very simple query? Or would you turn to a friend/colleague and ask them their advice?

I know I would always ask first as it saves time, and that's what the guy who posted the original question was trying to do. You don't HAVE to answer, and neither does anybody else "who it annoys" in the group. Just ignore the post if you haven't got time to answer it! Received on Sun Nov 10 2002 - 08:18:49 CST