Re: finding # of days between two dates?

From: Russell Fray <news_at_it-logic.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 16:52:12 -0000

"Jim Kennedy" <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com> wrote in message news:eS9z9.25739$og.42356_at_rwcrnsc52.ops.asp.att.net...
> Actually it does. The SQL Reference manual has many examples. It is
> actually quite useful.

Ummm er er my copy didn't ;) Ok I stand corrected. But still, if somebody asks a question and you know the answer, it's just as easy to say "this is the answer, and by the way have a look at (insert appropriate reference/search site)" than it is just to say "sod off, find out yourself" :)

Russ. Received on Sat Nov 09 2002 - 10:52:12 CST