Newbie Oracle Installation Problem

From: David McKinnon <contactint_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 08:12:33 GMT

I am an Oracle newbie and I'm trying to install Oracle 9iAS onto my Win2K server (All the latest patches are installed.) When I try to run setup, nothing happens. No error message, it just doesn't run.

Watching the processes in the task manager, I can see Setup.exe start, then I see javaw.exe start. After a few seconds both processes stop.

I've tested on my XP machine to make sure that the download is fine, and I can get to the universal installer, but not on the Win2K box

Thanks in advance,

Dave Received on Sat Nov 09 2002 - 02:12:33 CST