9i Client installation problem

From: Knut Arne <kah_at_netcom.no>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 19:29:43 GMT

Hi,

I have a problem with the installation of Oracle 9i (9.0.1) client. When run setup.exe to install nothing happen. (some files is transfered to the temp directory, but thats all)

My workstation is Pentium 3 with windows 2000 (So it is not the well known P4 bug).

I installed oracle 9i earlier. Then everything worked fine. Later I have uninstalled 9i and installed 8i. Now I have tried to install 9i both with 8i installed and when I removed 8i first.. I have tried both with and without Java sdk 1.4.

Hope someone can help me.

Regards
Knut Arne Received on Thu Nov 07 2002 - 13:29:43 CST