Re: Report builder 6 and Epson TM210A M119 printer problem

From: Rene S. Nielsen <renesn_at_image.dk>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 00:20:45 +0100

Hi

If you can tranfser to parameter to the report using the parameter form, it's no problem to tell the report not to show it to the user.

i your report builer press --> tools --> parametr form --> remove the text that is showen there, and any of the parameters that are avaible to show on the parameter forms is listed belov, to remove them from the parameter form simple click on it with your mouse and the background of the name will change between grey and black, if the background is black the parameter is show'en on your parameter form if grey it's not shown. If non of the paramteres is show the parameter form is not shown either.

Hope this helps
  Rene S. Nielsen