Can I just install SQL*Net components with 8i?

From: Jon Bigg <jbigg_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:28:03 -0500

Is there a silent install script for just the SQL*Net components of Oracle 8i or 9i? I'd like to be able to bundle just these components in with the installer for my client application so that the end user only has to run one install. Thanks in advance.

Jon Received on Wed Nov 06 2002 - 13:28:03 CST