ORA-01401 -- Inserted value too large for column

From: Raj <r_avasarala2001_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2002 14:54:13 -0800

I am trying to insert data from Excel in to Oracle through Access database. I have done all the settings like selecting data source name, creating excel sheet with four columns and a single row of data.  When I come to the final step of connectivity and then try to add in Oracle, I get an error ORA-01401.

How do I correct the following error.

Thanks

-Raj Received on Tue Nov 05 2002 - 16:54:13 CST