Comments Welcome

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:41:42 -0000

I have just uploaded the statspack output from our financial system for a (reasonably) representative hour of activity to http://www.niall.litchfield.dial.pipex.com/misc.htm

Sometime ago we had some fun going through these sorts of things and comparing output. In the same way (and especially as I intend to use this data as a baseline) I'd appreciate feedback on the report to be found above. The only comment I do have is that this app does not use bind variables (as should be blindingly obvious). feedback either here or to my email address is welcomed.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA