Re: Newbie Help

From: Rocky <peawet08_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:33:56 -0000

Dirk,

Thanks for your help, i understand what you are trying to do, however:

I have tried the statement and although the inner query works on its own. I am getting error messages saying the Column ambiguously defined.

I have as the AS keyword before total_hours and the error changes to SQL command not properly ended.

What can be wrong.

Rocky