Re: Writing BLOBs to Server

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:27:33 +0300

Sure, our PSP_Mail package includes free UTL_BINFILE package (can be extracted from the distribution archive and used standalone for free) plus an underlying Java class that does just that. Java source is not included, but if you definitely need it, email me and I will send it to you, it's nothing special, we didn't include it just to save some bandwidth for downloaders. :) Package can be downloaded at
http://www.dpsp-yes.com/dpsp/prod/!go?ln=ndownloads

hth.