how to start

From: Gerhard Wolf <520040276427_at_t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 22:18:45 +0100

Hello,

i am new to oracle and want to download the right software-package to make my first steps ( create a database, import some data )

what do i need ?
what should i download (from the download section) for my first client/developer steps ?
i have seen all the packages ( Oracle9/Lite, O./Personal ....) which one ? Received on Mon Nov 04 2002 - 15:18:45 CST