read file path from Oracle

From: laurent léturgez <leturgezlaurent_at_libertysurf.fr>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:24:18 +0100

Hi,

I would like to insert into a table files from a filesystem. I have created my own PL/SQL procedure which insert a specified file (with full path) into a table with a BLOB column. My aim is to make this automatically. So, i want to know if I can execute an "ls command" and get all the full path of my files I want to insert ! So, I you got an idea ... make me a sign !!

Regards,

Laurent Received on Mon Nov 04 2002 - 11:24:18 CST