Export trouble with Oracle 8i

From: Keith Lee <cmarvel_at_nethere.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 15:21:01 GMT

All:

        I am having some problems either using the Export command in SQLPLUS or using the Export wizard in OEM. Whenever I attempt to use the Export command, it comes back saying that the command is unknown. Whenever I attempt to use the Export Wizard, the submitted job fails due to a "VNI-2015: Authentication Error".

        Does anyone know what this is about? I am logged in as either sys in SQLPLUS or sysman using the Export wizard. I have Oracle 8i for Windows 2000 Pro. Received on Sun Nov 03 2002 - 09:21:01 CST