FAQ Oracle 8i personal edition ?

From: Precator68 <precator68_at_aol.com>
Date: 02 Nov 2002 14:17:07 GMT

Sorry for my english

i'm looking for a faq or others documentations about oracle8i personnal edition.
I'm a beginner, i know sql server, access and mysql but i 'd never work on oracle. I would like to install the database, create a simple database and use-it with ADO in VB for exemple. I would like to know how can i do with the first connection procedure with SQL+.
If you have documentation in french, it will be great !!! Received on Sat Nov 02 2002 - 08:17:07 CST