Re: a book (free) about oracle .

From: Dave <David.W.Spencer_at_elcaro.moc>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 11:21:39 +0000

I have a great business idea for you Mario.

Since you appear to believe that books about Oracle should be free, why don't you go to the expense of purchasing Oracle, some fancy hardware, learning the whole lot, printing off several million books and giving them away for nothing? You'd make a fortune, since nobody else who has gone to all that trouble appears to want to give their books away for nowt.

--
Email address munged to avoid SPAM
Reverse the last two parts to reply directly