Re: Oracle DB Hosting & Coldfusion

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:17:13 GMT

JBeckton wrote:

> Looking for Oracle Database hosting? need Coldfusion or JSP front end?
> Please contact me for the best deals...
>
> Jesse @ (813)249-1122

There is a proper place for posting commercial messages. It is comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

In the future please be courteous and use it. Anyone looking for products or services looks there so you won't be missing audience. Spam here and you will be offending your audience.

Thanks,

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu Oct 31 2002 - 10:17:13 CST