CERTIFICATION? If You want to pass exams!!!!!!@

From: Microsoft Certified System Administrator <study_scripts_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:12:11 +0100

PASS all required exams and get Microsoft titles that You need to get a well-paid job. How did I help to more than 1000 people so far to get one or MORE of these certificates? Easy - I'm collecting questions from exams, and I'm getting new questions every day. Answers are provided by Microsoft Certified Trainers. I'm also offering the best STUDY GUIDES for each exam!!! Better than Transcender, Troytec, etc.

Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) Microsoft Certified Solution Developer .NET (MCSD .NET) Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)

I'm offering You progressive study material which includes:

==> Study guides (questions from the most expensive study material inside,
much better than troytec & transcender);

==> EXAM QUESTIONS, (NOT more that ONE WEEK OLD questions inside);

==> E-books

100% exam pass guarantee with this study material.

The price is 80 EUR per one certification.

The price of the course in Microsoft Authorized Testing Center is more than 2000 EUR and you DON'T need it if You buy my study material. You can order Your study material for one of these certifications and get certified.

study_scripts_at_hotmail.com Received on Wed Oct 30 2002 - 05:12:11 CST