Location of Oracle 8i client

From: Steve <sbohler_at_stny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 04:39:23 GMT

I've been told to find and locate the Oracle client for version 8i. I went to the Oracle site, but wouldn't find anything specifically like this.

Anyone have a URL where I can find this?

Also, will it run on Win XP (Pentium 4)?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

-Steve Received on Mon Oct 28 2002 - 22:39:23 CST