Need help Select for Oracle 8i

From: cord <bellersen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Oct 2002 08:30:02 -0800

Hello!

I need some help with a select statement for our oracle 8i. It should be quite easy for someone who nows what he is doing, but I can't figure it out.

I have two tables (simplified):

reg.users
- id

reg.email_locklist
- e_mail_lower

I have to select all Females (Value in "gender" is "f") from the first table, who's e-Mail-Adress is not in the second table.

Could someone help me with that?

Thank you!
Cord Received on Mon Oct 28 2002 - 10:30:02 CST