Oracle integrity

From: Laurent Boutet <laurent.boutet_at_clinsight.fr>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:51:12 +0100

hi !

I'd like to know if any oracle tools would exist to show me the integrity of my oracle database...for instance
the list of deadlocks...
If this tool could print the report...it would be great... It's usefull to prove to my customers that my oracle database works fine...even if i have a network problem...or if the server is badly shutdowned...

I hope you'll understand my english...(you're welcome to correct my french accent ;-)))

Thanks in advance,
Laurent Boutet Received on Mon Oct 28 2002 - 09:51:12 CST