Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager on Linux

From: Nelson Baumgarten <nelson7_at_optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:24:38 GMT

Paul;

        OEM is installed when you install 9i. It is part of the 9i enterprise release. I found an Install guide at Oracle and I got it running under Redhat 8.0. You start the console by typing the command oemapp console. If you type oemapp by itself you get some help..I also was able to create a local repository on the Linux system as well..

Nelson Baumgarten