Remote DBA Services

From: Aspire DBA <aspdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Oct 2002 01:40:49 -0800

Hi,

Are you facing problems with the maintenance of Oracle databases?

Do you require extra hands to solve Oracle monitoring issues?

Do you need to ask your DBAs to stay late hours to handle database administration issues?

Aspire DBA understands such problems in database administration, and offers to help you 24x7 with qualified and certified DBA professionals to cost-effectively administer your Oracle database(s) from our offshore center in India.

Our plan would meet 100% of all database administration needs of your company. Some of them are listed below:

Please get back to us to discuss more about our services.

Regards,

Narayanan Ramaiah
Aspire DBA, A Division of Aspire Systems http://www.aspiredba.com
http://www.aspiresys.com Received on Sun Oct 27 2002 - 03:40:49 CST