Install Oracle 9 on Mandrake 9

From: Peric <Peric_at_nospam.netcourrier.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 18:37:52 -0400

Hi All,
I try to install Oracle 9i Realease 2 on a ATHLON 700 with Mandrake 9. I have at the error "Initializing Java Virtual Machine from /tmp/Ora.... Error: can't find libjava.so.".
I install JRE from Blackdown or Sun, i have the same reponse.

Please help ,

Thank you in advance,
Eric Received on Sat Oct 26 2002 - 17:37:52 CDT