Re: developer runtime

From: Stephan <test_at_test.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:12:33 GMT

My way to do this:

  1. Install CUSTOM to network drive (new oracle home say F:\ORA)
  2. Select Forms Runtime, Reports Runtime (SQLPLUS?), Protocol adapters
  3. After finished export the new born ORACLE registry key
  4. import this key to all other clients!

NOTE: This only works safely on machines where no Oracle product is installed (because you override the registry)

good luck
Stephan