Re: concurrent development on a database

From: Rainer Hirthammer <rainer.hirthammer_at_software-objects.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:58:13 GMT

Thank you. We're using QVCS etc., but that is not the problem. The problem is that several developers are working on the same databaseinstance,  and you always run the risk of been overwritten by another. You can make an agreement like "ask all others before start editing anything", but then you are reliant on each developer's care.