How to open the Oracle Management console in Oracle 9i Personal under NT4? oemapp.bat no go

From: liglin <liglinlillibli_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Oct 2002 21:52:22 -0700

After I installed Oracle 9i Personal under NT4 I saw the Oracle Management console. I closed it and cannot open it anymore. The start menu shows no Oracle applications. And clicking oemapp.bat will quickly open and close a DOS Window.

How can I open the Oracle Management console?

Thanks,

            liglin Received on Thu Oct 24 2002 - 23:52:22 CDT