Re: Help on SQL

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:25:36 GMT

You are probably correct, but if this is homework the poster knows so little that it really isn't going to help him much.(also seems so darn lazy that he may not flunk, but getting a D instead of an F isn't much better.) In high school, decades ago, I had a chemistry teacher that let you bring any book, notes, calculator, slide rule, etc. to any of the tests. His tests were designed in such a way that if you didn;t know how to do the work coming in the door no amount of supplemental material was going to help. And it didn't.
Jim