FORM: Display field that come back often

From: P B <pbeliveau_at_avcorp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:25:01 -0400

In a lot of table, I use a customer number. In the form that goes with those table, I like to display the customer name. I REALLY have a lot of table with customer number that need to display the customer name.

I'm wandering what is the best method to deal with that.

  1. Create an updatable view for each form in which I add the customer name
  2. I add a field in the form which is update by a trigger every time customer number change.
  3. Any other solution

thanks Received on Wed Oct 23 2002 - 07:25:01 CDT