Re: Problem: Like-Statement and NULL-Fields

From: Volker Schmid <Info_NoSpam_at_Inspirant.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:49:08 +0200

Hi again,

I found some NG-archived threads to this and don't want a discussion if NULL is ok for an empty string or not. I just need a workaround to get the needed behaviour. If I don't set the value of a Flags-Field I wan't it to act like ''. I need to find those empty ('') field's with the NOT LIKE-Statement.

Can someone help?

Volker Received on Tue Oct 22 2002 - 01:49:08 CDT