Oracle Financials and access to FSG

From: Suzanne Edgecombe <suzanne.edgecombe_at_ga.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:19:56 GMT

Hi All Oracle Financial Gurus,

hoping you can help with this question from one of our admin staff.....

"We have an administrator of Oracle Financials who is basically the only person (apart from a few in Finance) with access to FSG ie the ability to define and create reports. What I want to do is have access to FSG through ADI to define and create my own reports. At the same time I do not want to mess up the reports that already exist although I may wish to borrow some row and column sets from them occasionally. Is there a way that FSG access can be given and that reports already created by another user can be protected so that they can be used by everybody but not altered. This would include borrowing row/column sets and being able to run them but not being able to change or delete them."

Any help with this question would be greatly appreciated, either thru this group or to me directly on suzanne.edgecombe_at_ga.gov.au

cheers

sue e Received on Mon Oct 21 2002 - 22:19:56 CDT