Re: Oracle9i Exams

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_nospam.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:10:23 GMT

Who did you book them from? usually you can change the date right up to the previous business day, I've done it a few times when I didnt have enough time to spend on the material as I wanted to beforehand. Excpet one time that is, when I forgot about a US holiday and had to write anyway when I couldnt get hold of anyone at Prometric to reschedule it, crammed like crazy and squeaked out of that one ok.