XML SAX parsing with C

From: bidon70 <bidon70_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2002 03:46:44 -0700

Hello,

I'm trying to parse an XML file with oracle 9.1 SAX primitives in a C program. I can get the list of elements and their value with the callback procs 'startElement' and 'characters' but I do not know how to do this for the attributes of the elements. Anybody can show me how? I cannot find any hint to this in the on-line manuals on the oracle site.

Thx! Received on Mon Oct 21 2002 - 05:46:44 CDT