Re: sqlldr problems

From: Peter <depend3_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 15:39:01 GMT

For me it looks like some of the fields in the database are not long enough. Or there are some fields with foreign key relations. It would help if you make a bad and discard file and also a log file. With the information you give we don't get far.

"K Allen" <allenkb_at_nbnet.nb.ca> schreef in bericht news:QH2s9.269$kf.28845_at_ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> im trying to bring some text delimeted data into a table the folowing is
> waht i use for a ctrl file. when i run the sqllder it bring in only 3
> records, there are 650 in the text file, and the records it brings in are
> the 1, 7 , 10 can anyone help me??
>
> load data
> INFILE 'C:\primarymember.txt'
> INTO TABLE PRIMARY_MEMBER
> APPEND
> FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','

(PRIMEM,PRILASTNAME,PRIFIRSTNAME,PRIADDRESS1,PRIADDRESS2,PRICITY,PRIPOSTAL,
> PRIPHONE,PRISECINST,PRISECADDRESS1,PRISECADDRESS2,PRISECCITY,PRISECPOSTAL,

PRISECPHONE,PRIMEMYEAR,PRIDENT,PRIMEMTYPE,PRIBIRTHDATE,PRINOTES,PRISHARE,PRI